To Our Boulangerie Family & Community:
As we step into what is expected to be an incredibly busy summer, we would like to set some expectations provide you with some updates.
- We will be open 6 days a week beginning Father’s Day, June 18, 2023. We are open Tuesday through Sunday for the Summer Season. We will be closed on Monday only.
Our dining room is closed permanently as it has been converted into production space to meet the demand. Thank you for doubling our production in the last few years!
- We are currently taking phone orders during the hours of operation until 50% of our product is sold. You can order out days in advance.
We will also be placing limits on certain popular items:
- 2 Baguettes per guest
- 4 slices of Quiche per guest
- 3 slices of Lemon Poppyseed per guest
- 6 of any of the same flavor of croissant
- ORDERS FOR A DOZEN CROISSANTS MUST BE A MIXED VARIETY OF FLAVORS
Please keep in mind that we are not a commercial bakery; rather, we are a small family bakery with production limitations. Our staff goes above & beyond each day to help keep Boulangerie open & service our community. We appreciate your patience, kindness & understanding.
As always, we are forever grateful for your constant support.
Your Boulangerie Bakery Team