Boulangerie, A Proper Bakery in downtown Kennebunk, Maine is hiring!
We are looking for motivated people to join our front of the house staff and a baker to join our team.
Recently Retired? Looking to work while the kids are in school? Want to work 1-2 morning shifts where you socialize with all the incredible people in our town? Be first in line to purchase our incredible pasties and baguettes as a perk?
We are currently seeking Part Time or Full Time Counter/Barista Staff Members!
Please visit Boulangerie, A Proper Bakery in Kennebunk to inquire.
Boulangerie is a small batch bakery that serves artisan bread and pastries in Downtown Kennebunk, Maine. We are looking for a enthusiastic Baker to join our team who has a strong work ethic, attention to detail and enthusiasm for learning how to make some beautiful pastries & breads.
- • Scaling, Mixing & Shaping Dough and Pastries
- • Maintaining an immaculate work space which includes proper cleaning of equipment and cleaning up at the end of your shift.
- • The opportunity to rotate with the other bakers is available if desire, speed and skill are present. We are happy to teach new skills to the right candidate.
Hours: 5 days a week; Start time between 2:00 AM and 4:00 AM
The ideal candidate has:
- • Enthusiasm and a Positive Attitude
- • Food Service Experience/Kitchen Experience, ServSafe Certification a Plus
- • Commercial Baking Experience
- • Strong Organizational/Time Management Skills
- • Strong Cleanliness Se Work Ethic
- • Ability to Lift 50# bags of flour multiple times and Stand for 8 hours
- • At least 18 Years of Age
Thank you for your time and consideration. Please call to schedule an interview.