To Our Boulangerie Family & Community:
As we step into what is expected to be an incredibly busy summer, we would like to set some expectations and update our Covid policies….
- Like most hospitality entities, we are severely understaffed. We appreciate your patience.
- Many of the employees that we do have are under the age of 16; thus, they are legally limited with what tasks they can perform.
- Many of these younger employees have yet to be vaccinated. Therefore, we will continue to require that masks be worn inside Boulangerie at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Due to the staffing shortage, our dining room is closed indefinitely. We hope to reopen as soon as conditions permit.
- Due to the staffing shortage combined with the incredible uptick in business (for which we are extremely grateful), we will no longer be taking phone orders or offering curbside pickup.
We will also be placing limits on certain popular items:
- 2 Baguettes per guest
- 3 slices of Quiche per guest
- 3 slices of Lemon Poppyseed per guest
- 6 of any of the same flavor of croissant
- ORDERS FOR A DOZEN CROISSANTS MUST BE A MIXED VARIETY OF FLAVORS
Please keep in mind that we are not a commercial bakery; rather, we are a small family bakery with production limitations. Our staff is already going above & beyond to help keep Boulangerie open & service our community. We appreciate your patience, kindness & understanding during these crazy times.
As always, we are forever grateful for your constant support.
Your Boulangerie Bakery Team