To Our Boulangerie Family & Community:
As we step into what is expected to be an incredibly busy summer, we would like to set some expectations and update our Covid policies….
- Like most hospitality entities, we are severely understaffed. We appreciate your patience.
- Many of the employees that we do have are under the age of 16; thus, they are legally limited with what tasks they can perform.
- We follow the Maine CDC recommendations. As of March 7th, 2022, masks are optional. This policy could change in the future to reflect updated recommendations of the Maine CDC.
- Due to the incredible increase in production, our dining room is closed indefinitely to meet the demand.
- We are currently taking phone orders during the hours of operation until 50% of our product is sold. You can order out days in advance.
We will also be placing limits on certain popular items:
- 2 Baguettes per guest
- 3 slices of Quiche per guest
- 3 slices of Lemon Poppyseed per guest
- 6 of any of the same flavor of croissant
- ORDERS FOR A DOZEN CROISSANTS MUST BE A MIXED VARIETY OF FLAVORS
Please keep in mind that we are not a commercial bakery; rather, we are a small family bakery with production limitations. Our staff is already going above & beyond to help keep Boulangerie open & service our community. We appreciate your patience, kindness & understanding during these crazy times.
As always, we are forever grateful for your constant support.
Your Boulangerie Bakery Team